Saturday, August 13, 2011

Idol



Do you have an idol? I'm sure you all have at least one idol. Well, I have lots of idols. They are Walt Disney, Valentino (fashion designer) and some singers. I adore Walt Disney with his creativity and his never ending to dream. And I admire Valentino with his design that really elegant.For singer, I used to love Justin Bieber but now, I'm not. Why? For people that get mad with him it's sound strange. Because he's still handsome and multi-talented till now. But  I have another point of him. I think he change for some ways. I think I don't need to tell it here, because you know, everyone has its opinion and I don't want to heart people. Now I like Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. I like them with their song and how they dress. But I have thing that show how I like him at the past. This is it :
My sketching of him. I draw it when I watched his Somebody To Love music video. What do you think?

Well, back to the topic, having idols is something that make my life better. Because we have persons who we want to be like them. And to be success, needs hard working. And we choose them as our idol, because we admire with their talent, hard work and their character. Because of it, we following what they do (of course in positive ways) and we also work hard to rich our dream. At least, having idols gives us a direction of our life.
So, who is your idol?

Erdiani


No comments:

Post a Comment